Susan’s practice is focused in the areas of professional liability and premises liability. Over the course of her legal career, Susan has handled cases involving legal malpractice, insurance broker liability, condo, co-op & HOA liability, premises liability, commercial litigation, complex insurance coverage cases, hostile takeover litigation, patent infringement, financial institutions, and real estate litigation. She has litigated cases in state and federal courts across the country, including Texas, California, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Minnesota, Delaware, Illinois, and Rhode Island.
Susan has been voted a New York Metro Super Lawyer every year since 2013, and she currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Long Island Insurance Community.
- State of New York
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of NY
Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1990
State University of New York at Albany, B.A., cum laude, 1987