Samantha’s practice focuses in the areas of general liability defense, including automobile liability, premises liability, municipal liability, railroad litigation, products liability, construction accidents, insurance coverage, and accounting malpractice. Samantha is experienced in all phases of litigation, including trials and appeals. She has drafted and argued numerous appeals in New York’s Appellate Division, Second Department and has argued before the New York State Court of Appeals. She has also drafted an amicus brief and argued in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- State of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- St. John’s Law School, J.D., 2002
- Binghamton University, B.A., B.S., cum laude, 1999