Peter’s practice is focused in the areas of general and municipal liability. He also has tried cases and argued appeals involving construction accidents and New York Labor Law, environmental, toxic tort, employment and civil rights, and complex product liability claims. Peter received his J.D. in 1988 from St. John’s University, after receiving his B.A. from Fordham University. Following law school, he completed a two-year Federal Clerkship before entering private practice. Peter is admitted to practice before the Courts of the States of New York and Connecticut, the District of Columbia, and the Federal Courts for the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, the Second and Sixth Circuits, and the United States Supreme Court.
Peter has been an instructor in the Paralegal Studies program at CUNY, a volunteer mediator in the Nassau County Supreme Court, and is the past chair of the New York State Bar Association Trial Lawyers’ Section subcommittee on Labor Law.
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- The United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
St. John’s University, J.D., 1988
Fordham University, B.A.