Mark’s practice is focused on construction law with a concentration in the areas of professional practices, environmental law, surety law, and commercial litigation. Mark is nationally recognized for his expertise in representing design professionals, is a frequent lecturer to design professional organizations, and is an Accredited Lecturer by the American Institute of Architects and the New York State Education Department for Continuing Legal Education. Mark has served as a featured speaker at annual conventions of professional liability insurance companies, addressing topics such as Construction Delay, Jobsite Safety, Insurance Coverage, and the partnership among the insured, insurer, and defense counsel.
Mark, an AV-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, acts as an arbitrator and mediator for complex construction disputes, and he serves on the Construction Industry Panel of Arbitrators for the American Arbitration Association.
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of NY
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1985
Cornell University, B.S., 1982