Marisa’s practice is focused in the areas of construction litigation and corporate/business transactions. Her corporate practice encompasses the representation of professional and non-professional clients, as buyers or sellers, in all aspects of corporate transactions. She provides on-going corporate legal services and counseling to clients by assisting in forming and organizing corporate entities, and in preparing and negotiating various agreements, including service agreements, operating agreements, and management and ownership succession agreements, and she also advises on a wide variety of other legal issues that arise in the course of operating a business.
Marisa’s litigation practice involves professional and construction liability claims defending architects, engineers, land surveyors, interior designers, attorneys, and accountants.
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Districts of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- St. John’s University, J.D., 2000
- Fordham University, B.A., 1996