Lorin’s practice focuses in the areas of Professional Liability, Insurance Coverage, Construction Accidents & New York Labor Law, and Appellate Practice. Lorin has handled appeals in every Appellate Department in the State of New York and in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. As the partner overseeing MMP&S’ appellate practice, Lorin interacts with the other attorneys in all of MMP&S’ practice areas advising on possible appellate issues that may develop during the course of litigation from the initial stages through trial. In addition, she represents insurance carriers in the prosecution and defense of declaratory judgment actions.
Lorin also defends professional liability and general liability lawsuits involving significant damages and complex liability issues
- State of New York
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1990
- University of Rochester, B.A., 1987