Leo’s practice focuses in the area of Construction and Commercial Litigation, including the defense of architects, engineers, condo, co-op & HOA liability, and commercial entities. He also has experience in commercial transactions and has represented various companies in connection with contractual fee disputes and provided counsel to clients seeking to avoid litigation.
Leo also represents clients in other professional liability cases, including cooperative and condominium associations, and the defense under director and officer policies. Prior to joining MMP&S, Leo served as Court Attorney to a trial judge of the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of NY
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York Law School, J.D., 1994
- Bucknell University, B.A., 1988