John A. Lentinello
John’s practice is focused on insurance defense litigation and all facets of the litigation process. His practice areas include General and Professional Liability and the defense of accountants, attorneys, and design professionals in Professional Liability matters. Prior to joining MMP&S, John gained experience in the areas of accounting and taxation having worked in the field of public accounting prior to attending law school.
John received his J.D. from Michigan State University College of Law in 2014, after graduating with a M.S. in Accounting in 2010, and a B.S. in Accounting & Finance from Wagner College in 2009. John is admitted to practice before the Courts of the State New York, and the United States District Courts for the Eastern & Southern Districts of New York.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Wagner College, M.S. Accounting, 2010
- Wagner College, B.S. Accounting & Finance, 2009