Liz’s practice is focused on Labor and Employment Law on behalf of management. She has successfully defended clients before state and federal courts, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, National Labor Relations Board, Department of Labor and state agencies in discrimination, sexual harassment, FMLA, prevailing wage, wrongful discharge, whistleblower, ERISA and wage and hour matters, as well as website ADA accessibility and public accommodations discrimination matters. In addition, she counsels companies on personnel issues, employment policies, restrictive covenants, and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
Liz’s practice also focuses on general liability defense with a concentration in Construction Accidents & New York Labor Law claims. Liz is a member of the New York State Bar Association and has lectured on its behalf, as well as for Metropolitan Women’s Bar Association sponsored programs.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of NY
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Colgate University, B.A., 1993, with honors