Jennifer’s practice is primarily focused on representing design professionals, construction managers, property owners and contractors in complex construction design and defect claims. Jennifer routinely defends condominiums, co-ops, property management entities and homeowners’ associations. Jennifer has experience defending municipalities, Civil Rights violation claims, and negligent hiring and security matters often involving catastrophic loss and/or wrongful death. Jennifer began her litigation career in New York before relocating to South Florida in 2020.
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U. S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2017
- Farmingdale State College, B.A., 2013