Daniel C. Folchetti
Dan has spent most of his career representing design professionals at both the state and appellate court levels. Prior to this, Dan served as a judge advocate in the U.S. Marine Corps, during which he deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (2005) and Combined Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa (2006). Dan has tried numerous cases through verdict in state and federal court, as well as arbitration.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, U.S. Armed Forces
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2002
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 1999